since December 2018
Computer Vision Engineer at Agile Robots AG
Master Thesis ar BMW Group Munich
April 2017 – May 2018
Working student at Anwenderzentrum für Material- und Umweltforschung
- Development of a serious game about fiber reinforced polymers for children using Unity3D.
April 2016 – March 2019
Master student at the University of Augsburg
April 2014 – April 2017
Junior researcher at the German Aerospace Center (DLR) in Oberpfaffenhofen
- Pose estimation using primitive shapes.
- Camera calibration.
- VR development in Unity3D (project VITA).
Mathematics B.Sc. at University of Applied Science, Stuttgart
- Bachelorthesis: Automatic scene parsing for generic object descriptions using shape primitives
June – Aug 2010
Internship at IDS Imaging Development Systems
- Ported Windows drivers from 32 to 64 bit.
- Optimized image processing algorithms with inline assembler using Intel chipset extensions (mostly SSE2).
- Developed camera tests and internal tools.